Monday, July 7, 2008

inbtw\\\n

I have been really busy with school and friends.
Friday is my last day of school for the rest of the summer.
I think I have a B in my class.
My bus pass works until Aug 08 but not on Sundays.
The new Beck album is out and I will listen to it soon.
(Beck + Danger Mouse = idk)
Also, new Tech N9ne album. I really liked Everready (The Religion).

I'm going to see Sleepytime Gorilla Museum live for the second time. They're playing at the Brookdale Lodge which is a strange place for them to play. It's very hard to describe their music. I would just say avant-rock if I had to. Here's a [link] to their MySpace.

Very good news! My dad ordered a N64 on eBay and it came today. I have three controllers for it and the memory expansion. The seller included Golden Eye, Donkey Kong 64, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, and some other games that I don't care about. I really want to get copies of old games I used to love like Star Fox 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Zelda (OoT/Majora's Mask).

Besides for school and my obvious occupations of random computer and web2 things I don't have a lot that I'm doing right now. I haven't been doing a lot in music lately and I'm not sure if I want to. I have been playing music but I just haven't been doing any [band] stuff. I need to play more with Nick. Josh and I were playing a bit of doom metal this morning and I wrote a song on guitar.

No comments: