Saturday, August 9, 2008

lately

Stuff has been going down. I'm back from camp and out of school so I have no excuse not to have my summer fun now. I'm going to get a job soon to save money. Today I hung out with Nick and Leah at the Extra Mile and the mall. I might get a job at the Extra Mile if you don't have to be 16. Idk. Then I hung out with Nick and Simone. And then Simone. Then I saw the Wackness with Tully and Arlo. The movie was really great. I liked the acting and novelty and soundtrack. Everything was pretty good. I feel like seeing it again right now. Besides for that I'm doing alright. I don't want school to start but it's going to anyway. I haven't been exercising very much. I don't think I'm gaining much weight but I should still be trying. I drink too many energy drinks too. I don't want to hurt my stomach, but I'm not sure exactly how bad they are. I'm just trolling right now. I generally stay up pretty late and wake up late. I'm going to Benihana tomorrow with my dad and sister and Simone for dinner. That will probably be fun.

No comments: