Monday, March 3, 2008

Nine Inch Nails: Ghosts I-IV

I just downloaded and listened to all 36 tracks from Nine Inch Nail's Ghosts I-IV [img] this afternoon. I have to say, It was very nice to hear something new from NIN. These recordings were not very industrial at all, more ambient/electronic. It reminds me of the instrumentals off of the Fragile [img] at times. The programming was great but it did stray from NIN's old style of using more traditional instrumentation. I agree with the widely used tag of covering new terrain on this one. Overall, I liked it and would definitely recommend it.

Puchase for $5 from Amazon: [link]
Download Ghost I only (official) from the Pirate Bay: [link]
Download Ghosts I-IV (unofficial) from the Pirate Bay: [link]

1 comment:

chillpenguin said...

The Burrito picture is very nice, especially with "Beau in the hood"