Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I don't feel very good

Too much taco salad. I decided to delete a lot of music that I don't listen to anymore and I ended up deleting too much. I deleted like 5gb in two minutes. I still wanted about 1gb of what I deleted. And then I emptied the recycling bin. Whatever. I think that I will upload a vlog we did yesterday. American Idol is on too. And I need to shower.. and shave... and call Simone. Simone should blog more: [link]. Tully and I are going to start writing music for his concept album. The track titles are pretty awesome: [link]. Then I'm playing music with Nick and Trevor and Austin (maybe other people) on Thursday. Rock Lobster and such. That should be fun. Andy Rudi tomorrow (Andy Rudi ftw!!!). I finished my portfolio! It's pretty nice. I need to blog some dreams. The less I think about sleeping the more tired I get.

No comments: