Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sleep

I always think of naps as work. I hate naps. They killed my friends and family with bricks. I prefer to sleep. Sleep loves me. Sleep isn't the same thing as napping at all. When you are napping, you usually sleep. However, when you are really sleeping, you also usually sleep. Sleeping is good because you can dream. People don't always dream, but, for the most part, they do. Dreaming is pretty high on my list of favorite things to do. It's probably in my top five. When I dream, I can do whatever I want. I'm not necessarily a professional dreamer but I get by. Something that sucks about naps is that you don't always dream. Naps are usually shorter than full sleeping periods and people don't usually obtain great REM sleep during naps. REM SLEEP IS GOOD! It reminds you of crocodiles. Crocodiles are very good. Crocodiles eat lighting in my dreams. That is extremely good for the environment. If I had to take a noun and put it in the fridge for later, it would be the noun sleep. I think it would last a long time while still remaining as fresh as when I bought it. Too bad that crazy bunnyman stopped forging. I don't know if it was a male or a female but it was good. Il a bien. ( - - - )
ALWAYS IN MY HALLWAYS

No comments: