Monday, May 5, 2008

I just got the new NIN album at home

I decided to stick with the high-quality M4A because I'm not a FLAC guy and the 24/96 audio wouldn't make a difference with my audio equipment. And it's also 1.2gb. So, I will definitely be listening to this over and over for the next month or so. I also enjoyed the included artwork (which I actually saw earlier today). It is interesting to see how they each represent the corresponding song. I will post links to the artwork below. To download the album go to www.nin.com.

999,999
1,000,000
Letting You
Discipline
Echoplex
Head Down
Light In The Sky
Corona Radiata
The Four Of Us Are Dying
Demon Seed
Cover Art

__The artwork for 1,000,000 isn't official. For some reason, when I finished the torrent, the artwork for 1,000,000 wouldn't display and it looked like it didn't fully download. So, I downloaded the torrent again with just that jpeg and it still didn't work. I then noticed that the file was around 4mb while the others were just a few kb so I figured something was up with the original torrent. To get this image I had to screenshot the pfd and take it into Photoshop. That is why it is slightly smaller and probably worse quality than the others.

No comments: