Monday, May 26, 2008

I got back to my dad's this morning. This weekend was pretty awesome. I spent Friday with Tully, Mason and Nikki before we went to Pip's bonfire which I won't talk about in detail in this blog. Shenanigans were then to follow at Richard's that night and with Simone on Saturday and Sunday. My brother Josh's birthday was on Sunday 25 May. That was fun.

I've been listening to a lot of new music including: Grizzly Bear, Autolux, Santogold, Crystal Castles, Be Your Own Pet, Los Campesinos!, Deerhunter, Death Cab For Cutie (Narrow Stairs), Pendulum (In Silico), Foals, NIN (the Slip), MSI (If). I just can't stop listening to music lately. I'm pretty much addicted. I hope I don't go deaf from listening to my iPod so loud. Not to mention playing live music with friends and turning up my stereo quite loud... and concerts. I think that I'm going to go to a few concerts this year. I'm going to see NIN with Deerhunter in Oakland around September, I think. I'd like to see Radiohead but it's around $100 a ticket. I hope that Autolux plays CA this summer, too. Also, just to mention, I am going to listen to the first Foxboro Hottubs album. I wasn't going to, but everyone is talking about it so, why not? And I'm going to listen to the new Dresden Dolls album this weekend as well.

...
I need to read about 50 more pages of Malcolm X for my English class. I should start on that. I'm going to watch V for Vendetta with Simone tonight and then go in my hot tub. I still haven't seen that movie. I guess I just wasn't into movies so much at the time.

No comments: