Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Basically

I am burning a dvd to watch on Wednesday at my mom's and my Windows Vista DVD Maker is slowing down my processing speed if I try to run anything else. I'm going to get off of my computer soon to give the burner maximum available processing and go do real life things. It kind of sucks though because good albums come out today and I would like to get them. New Ladytron, Disturbed and also Weezer. Plus, I guess the debut Fleet Foxes album officially comes out today. I wonder how I got it so easily earlier. Anyway, just thought that I would share that. I'll be back on my trolling sites in an hour or two.

btw, Nick...
folk band at my house was "Fleet Foxes"
indie band that sounded a little like Bjork was "Bat For Lashes"
band in the car was "Fischerspooner" (Odyssey)

No comments: