Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Biology, driving, Viva Pinata

I just finished my 2nd Biology test and I didn't do very well. There were only 40 questions this time and I probably missed half of them. Maybe less, maybe more, I don't know. I also have a 2-3 page essay on swallows due Thursday that I have to do tonight. And I my four person group has to type up a list of fauna and 1-2 page introduction for our final project which is also due Thursday. I really hope that I finish this class with at least a C.

Also, I am going to attempt to take the written test today at the DMV to get a learner's permit. I hope that goes well but I haven't really studied any driving or traffic laws since I did driver's ed last year. At least if I fail I can take it again.

Besides for that I am going to Viva Pinata on Friday and I will see everyone there. I can't go to Beau's birthday anymore because it is on the same day as me and Simone's 2 year anniversary and I also don't have any money for his present. That sucks because I don't want to let Beau down, but I really can't go.

So all together I have a lot to do right now. After I get out of Biology everything will be pretty easy.

No comments: