Tuesday, June 10, 2008

all that stuff

Finals went quite well. I did decent in French 1 (C+/B) and really well in Geometry (A+). Tomorrow all I have is a party in Andy Rudi's (Andi Rudy? I forgot) and Global Issues finals. Easy easy cheese squeeze. School is going well and I should get about $40-60 for grades from my mom. I'm a little scared about Biology over the summer but I think that I can pull it off.

I also got some new music. Lil Wayne (Tha Carter III), My Morning Jacket (Evil Urges), Coldplay (Viva La Vida). I heard Eno produced Coldplay's latest so I thought I would check it out. I also got the new Elysia. Pretty good.

I have a bonfire Friday with Tully if anyone wants to go. Blacks @6:00. Ends at 9:30 or 10 I think when Tully and I leave because of police. Everyone who reads this can go if they want. Even if I don't know you. Friday 13 June 2008.

Trolling was chill today.
Whatever I guess. Summer will be fun.

No comments: